Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Death Of Cinna The Poet

Cinna The Poet: Killed From misunderstanding
By Amandius Clarkius

Yesterday afternoon, Cinna the poet was murdered. Angry citizens did this arond the northern streets of Rome, when Cinna was walking, on his way to Caesar's funeral.

Cinna was innocintly walking to pay his respects to Caesar, at his funeral. Sources say a crowd of people came across this man on the street, and started questioning him about who he was, what he was doing, and where abouts he lived.

They found that his name was Cinna, and he was a bachelor. Once the crowd heard his name was Cinna, they knew he could have been the conspirator that helped murder ceasar, so they became a mob, and beat gim to death.

"I Am not the conpirator," cried Cinna, "I am the poet, and love Caesar with all my heart, as a brother!" these are the words I, myself heard him scream, from streets away, befor the people did aeway with him.

A witness talks to The City Beat, "I wasn't sure if he was the conpirator or not, but his name was Cinna so I did not try to stop the people. I was not a part of the murder though."

One of the following participants speaks his thoughts, "Yae, Cinna was his name! He must've been one of the conspirators that helped to kill our leader! T'is why he had to die also!" That must've been what they all were thinking.

I'm Amandius Clarkius, with The City Beat.
Thankyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment