Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Cinna is a poet and he does know it- assignment 3

O, Caesar,you were like a brother
I surely know there will never be another
As strong, noble, and just as you
The people live on, the songbirds still coo

But I, Julius, will never be the same
I saw them stab you, you were not to blame
I saw the blood and the look on your face
When brutus plunged, in then took the knife out

I stood there and watched
In horror I saw
The best man alive was murdered, and I in aw
And the nerve of that last man
He was your best friend
I guess, for the love of Rome, your friendship had to end

Though you were sometimes arrogant, you also carried pois
You had no fear,and a big triumphant vioce.
Your wealth power, and pride were greatly shown
You, of all people, were the born leader of Rome

-Julius Caesar, I will not forget thee.

-Mandi Clarke :P

No comments:

Post a Comment